A busy mama to three sweet kiddos and I’ve been calling Las Vegas home for about 15 years. And although Nevada is my home, my job has taken me around the country and back again. I'm always planning a new trip, and when I get to photograph weddings or families in a new place I am in heaven. I hope wherever I am next, our paths cross.
I’ll share some fun facts about me…
• I’d describe myself as an extroverted introvert. Is that a thing?
• I love Jesus and I hope my life reflects that kindness and love to others.
• I can’t turn down a trip to Target or a night out line dancing.
• Country music makes my soul happy.
• I like wearing yoga pants more than I should.
• My background is in Broadcast Journalism & Post-Production.
I developed an interest in photography about 12 years ago after I had my first child. For me, photography became about feeling a connection. Looking at an image and reliving that exact moment in time. I love being able to capture those sweet candid moments, forehead kisses and the love between your family.
Thank you for letting me into your lives, your homes, being a part of those perfect proposals, and all the other moments in between that I am so honored to capture.
I can’t wait to hear from you and hope we can work together soon!
“Photography gives you the opportunity to use your sensibility and everything you are to say something about and be part of the world around you. In this way, you might discover who you are, and with a little luck, you might discover something much larger than yourself.”
— Peter Lindbergh